What about if a teacher comes back to check on you? Ya need somethign small to be able to hide easily.
Printable View
What about if a teacher comes back to check on you? Ya need somethign small to be able to hide easily.
I'll simply drop it in my back, or put it in da other guys bag, so he/she won't notice... ^^
Besides, they ARE times, when da teacher is missing... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Too dangerous for me.
You are two cautious, that's no wrong... I'm cautious about going outside...
But I'd do it...
I've seen many kids gets shit like GBAs taken away from them for the rest of the year in my school. With SP, I can play in middle of class if I have a seat away from the teacher, and easily hide it if htey get close.
Oh, he/she will take it only till the end of da day or so...And if it's expensive, my mother can have it back etc.
So I'm not afraid, but instead of playing, I draw manga sketches and stuff like that...
Btw, it only cost him 500 bucks cause he made 2 of em.
Than my mother will definatly ask it back from da teacher... ^^ 500$... wow, that's lotza money... [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
i bet if he works on design over time, that can be fixed (price, size, and battery use) why not use an alternative to plug into car???
Yeah, and you driving the car with it in a virtual world, crashing into thousand of cars and trees... lol
No, he could do it... ^^